Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
For more information, please visit group.escoglobal.com.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to be based in Pasay City, Philippines. The ideal candidate will develop, produce, and deploy content marketing campaigns across various publishing platforms. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the existing content inventory of the assigned project.
- Organize content calendars and coordinate with the Marketing Team to ensure that content production schedules are followed.
- Determine the end-goal for every piece of content and implement the appropriate content strategy accordingly.
- Continually conduct research on relevant trending topics.
- Vet sources and document references for future use.
- Write high-quality content as well as industry news articles.
- Proofread content and execute necessary edits to ensure that each piece of content follows the in-house style guide.
- Adhere to publication due dates.
- Create templates and protocols for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Degree in Communication Arts / Literature / Journalism / English / International Studies or any related program.
- Fresh graduates are welcome. Having previous work experience in writing, especially copywriting is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English and must have impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Must submit a 1,000-word sample informative article on a trending topic related to life sciences along with an updated resume.
- Must have a working knowledge of desktop publishing software and content production best practices. Experience in implementing SEO strategies for on-page content is a plus.
- Applicants who can speak and write any of the following languages: Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Portuguese, Russian, or Japanese are preferred.