Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to be based in Pasay City, Philippines. The ideal candidate will handle a wide range of websites and social media accounts, analyzing their current standings, setting benchmarks, recommending solutions, proposing and implementing action plans, and monitoring the results. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Review and improve website code/content and social media posts for effective search engine optimization before publishing.
- Perform keyword research and to coordinate with the team so everyone can produce and publish fully optimized content.
- Develop search engine optimization strategies most suitable to the company’s existing assets and content creation workflow.
- Set measurable goals, both short-term and long-term.
- Implement SEO campaigns in coordination with different teams within the company.
- Monitor the results of SEO campaigns and to submit reports for everyone’s reference.
- Identify, track, and fix any website errors or backend technical problems that might affect SEO performance.
- Determine areas of improvement for future optimization campaigns
- Provide support (writing, keyword insertions, etc.) for content production as needed.
● Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Information Technology or any related program.
● Must have at least 2 years of search engine optimization experience.