Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
At Esco, we embrace innovation and take calculated risks to address unmet needs, all while building a leading life sciences ecosystem that will benefit the communities that we operate in. As a rapidly growing global business (growing at high double digits annually) and expanding worldwide through M&A, we empower you with the opportunities to excel and drive impact.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to be based in Pasay City, Philippines. The ideal candidate will be involved with sales quotations, pre-bid documents preparation, product presentation, and end-user training. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepares accurate sales quotations to Dealers or End-users and send thru email and Sales Force (CRM)
- In-charge of the price list updating, access and updating of quotation status at Sales Force (CRM)
- Seek approval of quotations from the Manager and discuss other requirements as requested by the dealer/end-user
- Person in-charge for events, end-user seminars/training, and product presentations
- Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements
ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the manager from time to time
- Degree in Engineering/Business Administration/ Life Sciences
- With at least two (2) years of working experience in the sales and technical
- With strong sales experience and good presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly operational person.
- Able to work under pressure with target deadlines.
- Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.