Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
- Handle exhibitions, both local and international.
- Help to execute marketing plans with global subsidiaries.
- Assist with end-user seminars and help to facilitate sales.
- Work with distributors to facilitate marketing events for the company brands and products.
- Coordinate in-house marketing activities such as website updates, catalog maintenance, marketing materials distribution, and newsletter production.
- Distributor sales and marketing activities coordination.
- To execute and analyze the success of marketing campaigns and advertising.
- Work with the market research team to develop case studies, templates, and customer appreciation letters.
- Develop realistic marketing strategies, objectives, targets, and measures.
- Manage online marketing campaigns and publish write-ups on blogs and social networking websites.
- Manage marketing newsletters and use the latest technology for achieving a greater audience.
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industrial meets, trade shows, and marketing conferences.
- Other activities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Graduate of any Marketing course.
- With at least 3 years of working experience as a Marketing Executive.
- Highly operational person.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
- Ability in optimizing Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and LinkedIn) as a powerful marketing tool
- Data analysis skills (Google Analytics, Webstat and other relevant tracking tools)
- Out-of-the-box thinker