Pre-Sales Marketing Executive
Esco Philippines, Inc.
- Organize, schedule and follow up end user seminars.
- Build and manage the social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both brand and content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular online promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network contents.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Write related content/blogs.
- Highlight and encourage positive comments.
- Assist in data mining.
- Collaborate with designers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the need of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Maintain and grow email list organically.
- Contact distributors and dealers to market and download the company’s mobile apps.
- Degree in Business or any related course.
- At least one (1) year related experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly operational person.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Preferably with Science background.
The Esco Lifesciences Group