We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.