Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
For more information, please visit group.escoglobal.com.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to be based in Pasay City, Philippines. The ideal candidate will be involved with testing of software and applications, recording and reporting of defects, and assisting the developers with the design process. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a similar course
- With a minimum of two (2) years of working experience as a Quality Assurance Tester.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently on the given tasks
- Should have the ability to collaborate with the developers and other teams as needed