- Handle inquiries, prepare quotations and/or invoices, order processing, and delivery issues with speed and accuracy.
- Monitor payments.
- Understand customers' needs and take ownership for customer satisfaction in assigned area.
- Report and communicate with business partners.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned from time to time.
- Provide excellent quality service and follow up with our valued clientel.
- Work in collaboration with customers and internal departments to resolve issues and achieve customer satisfaction.
- College Graduate, preferably with Science or Engineer Background
- At least 3 year experience working in customer service.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications e.g. Excel and Word.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision, self- motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Good team player with cheerful personality, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized, able to multi task and work under pressure in a demanding environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be customer service and sales oriented person, call center experience is a plus point.
- Can commence work immediately.