- Handle full set of accounts, co-ordinate and ensure monthly closing with stipulated deadlines.
- Review and monitor monthly financial performance versus budget.
- Cash flow planning and forecasting.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory legislative requirements and group policies.
- Prepare management reports and any ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- In charge of inventory control.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA / CPA certification or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years experience, preferably from manufacturing and/or audit background.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledgeable in Navision (ERP Software).
- Experienced in handling Audit.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, possess initiative and able to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- A team player who is hands-on meticulous.
- Good command in written and spoken English.