Esco Micro Pte. Ltd.
- Responsible for daily production targets, yields & productivity improvement.
- Identify problems, identify problems, investigate and implement appropriate actions to improve production quality, equipment & productivity.
- Ensure production discipline and compliance to daily operation and safety procedures.
- Assisting in managing production staff to achieve production objectives.
- Provide training to production staff.
- Assisting in the establishment of equipment maintenance program.
- Responsible for line activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of production.
- Identify and initiate measures to improve production methods and equipment performance on productivity/quality/EHS aspect.
- Co-ordinate with various levels of staff in ensuring that production targets and productivity levels are met and improved.
- Lead a team of production supervisors & operators.
- Manufacturing engineering support.
- Improve process with given targets and timing in support to the manufacturing deliverables.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering or equivalent with 3-4 years experience.
- Able to work independently with strong work commitment.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in QS9000/ISO9001, ISO14001, SPC, FMEA and TPM will be added advantage.
The Esco Lifesciences Group