PLC Programmer / Controls Engineer shall design, develop, maintain, document and standardize controller programs for Pharmaceutical-containment equipment and clean room products.
- Design and programming of PLC control systems (using Allen-Bradley systems) for pharmaceutical-containment equipments and clean-room devices.
- Generation of programming and system documentation such as Grafcet, program flow-charts, software design specifications and functional specifications of the project.
- Provide technical support for current and existing projects related to electrical and control systems troubleshooting, maintenance, design, specification and project proposals.
- Assists in the development of SOP / User manual for projects or products.
- Weekly reporting to immediate superior and to factory for progress, issues and developments of the project.
- Continuous research for improvements on the hardware design and software for all projects.
- Maybe assigned on other tasks such as commissioning, troubleshooting and programming using other PLC systems such as Siemens.
- Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- At least 2 years of working experience in programming PLC and HMI using Allen-Bradley RSLogix and Factory Talk View.
- Experience with programming in Siemens PLC/HMI and other brands is an advantage.
- Experience in the configuration and installation of fieldbus systems in either of the following: Modbus, PROFINET, PROFIBUS and Ethernet/IP.
- Familiar in AUTOCAD Electrical or other related electrical CAD softwares.
- Experience in design of control systems for factory, OEM or from systems integration industries.
- Knowledge in sensors, closed-loop control, electrical component selection and I/O systems.
- Very good programming skills using Allen-Bradley.
- Good scholastic record is an edge.
- Highly motivated, organized, independent and a team-player.
- Willing to learn and improve constantly and aims for excellence.