- Field service support for Esco products.
- Handle all breakdown calls in an earliest response time.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer expectations.
- Prepares monthly reports to present the over-all performance of the service and technical application management.
- Monitors repairs and maintenance activities through the Service Engineers to ensure operational efficiency and to target required hours for machine repair.
- Responsible on decisions when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer concern/issue.
- Publish and maintain all service documentation in a Service Binder for distribution to field service organizations.
- Maintain online service documentation on the Esco distributor intranet.
- Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, certification of units promoted.
- Provides effective teamwork building strong relationship with customer contacts.
- Carry out hands-on training for field service organizations internationally > 20% travel.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Hands on field experience with electro-mechanical equipment repair and troubleshooting is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience with laboratory equipment will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel.