Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
For more information, please visit group.escoglobal.com.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to be based in Pasay City, Philippines. The ideal candidate will be involved with the development, design, and implementation of structures, interfaces, and page flows for website or application features. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Determine and study the target conversions for each project and the corresponding user experience and user interface requirements.
- Analyze user data and gather feedback from stakeholders during the design process.
- Plan and execute new website/app designs in collaboration with the rest of the Marketing Team.
- Produce blockframes, wireframes, interface layouts, and prototypes for testing as needed.
- Develop, present, and implement recommendations for the improvement of the page flow of both new and existing projects.
- Routinely check the efficiency and usability of the interfaces of all websites/apps.
- Ensure each interface follows the website/app design best practices.
- Actively participate in quality assurance testing.
- Propose and implement necessary UI/UX updates to facilitate a sustained increase in the number of conversions for each project.
- Document and create templates for all projects handled.
- Degree in Computer Science / Human-Computer Interaction / Information Technology or any related program.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in designing websites and apps. Having a portfolio of finished projects is a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of website and app design software and prototyping tools.
- Must possess excellent time management, communication, and analytical skills.