Started in 2011, Esco Philippines Inc. has been serving various hospitals and facilities by providing world-class laboratory, pharmaceutical, and medical equipment nationwide. Esco has provided not only world-class products in the Philippines but also product installation, calibration, certification, and preventive maintenance to its clients in the public and private sectors.
Esco Philippines Inc. is a subsidiary of Esco Lifesciences Group, a forward-looking company focused on building a synergistic ecosystem of life science tools, diagnostics, therapies, and technologies to improve human lives.
For more information, please visit group.escoglobal.com
We are looking for Software Marketing Executive to be based in Pasay City, Manila. The ideal candidate will be assigned to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote software products and services. The role of a marketing executive will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities.
- Work with the Software Developers for product documentation.
- Develop marketing collaterals and sales tools like brochures, datasheets, presentations, and proposals.
- Align campaigns, assets, communications, and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
- Determine and coordinate online and onsite events like webinars, tradeshows, seminars, and customer events.
- Report activities, results, and ROI for marketing.
- Manage the content of marketing sections of websites.
- Manage the products’ price book.
- Plan and implement software product launches.
- Conduct end-user seminars and product demos.
- Develop and implement global marketing strategies.
- Communicate with stakeholders to drive global program alignment and satisfaction.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the management.
- Degree in Marketing/Information Technology or a similar course
- With at least three (3) years of solid work experience as a Marketer in a software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Highly organized and results-driven
- Able to work independently on the given tasks
- Should have the ability to collaborate with the developers and other teams as needed