Esco is currently looking for a data scientist to discover information in the company enterprise system including machine and manufacturing data as well as marketing data and thereafter research and develop artificial intelligence models to enhance company productivity and competitiveness.
Your primary focus is to apply data mining techniques, analyse datasets to build and refine high quality and predictive report to increase company productivity and useful marketing information.
- Understand and solve identified business problems using datasets from databases, machine data, web/internet and third-party.
- Design analytical solutions and experiments.
- Develop software with AI capabilities to produce result that can eliminate complicated human/company processes
- Bachelor or Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with AI, ML, Data Science or a related field
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques and designing algorithms that are scalable and production-grade.
- Working experience with analytical tools and languages such as Python scikit-learn, R, SAS ML or equivalents.
- Experience with Spark, H2O or other Hadoop based frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with operating in a corporate environment and stakeholder management.