Esco Micro (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Prepares accurate sales quotations to Dealers or End users and send thru email and Sales Force (CRM).
- In-charge of the price list updating, access and updating of quotation status at Sales Force (CRM).
- Seek approval of quotations from the Manager and discuss other requirements as requested by the dealer/end-user.
- Person in-charge for events, end user seminars/training.
- Marketing in-charge for dealers and end users.
- Preparation of pre-bid documents and other accreditation requirements.
- Degree in Biotechnology or any related course.
- At least one (1) year related experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly operational person.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Preferably with Science background
The Esco Lifesciences Group