Esco Medical Technologies UAB
- Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger.
- Responsible for month-end closing, preparation of monthly financial reports, and other reports as required by management.
- Review and monitor financial performance vs. budgets and prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Reconciliation and analysis of accounts, as necessary.
- Monitor bank accounts and resolve issues, if any.
- In-charge of invoicing, monitoring receivables, and follow up collection from customers.
- Prepare purchase orders, review and process payment vouchers and expense reports.
- Monitor and control inventories.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and group policies.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Accountancy.
- Experience in General accounting is an advantage.
- Audit background preferred, but not compulsory.
- Knowledge or experience working with Microsoft NAV is an advantage.
- Organized, analytical, and can work under pressure.
- Can maintain high accuracy in his/her work.
- Able to converse and read in English.
- High professional integrity, honesty and trust.
- Proactive and a team player.
The Esco Lifesciences Group